Insurance & Payment Options
In Network insurance plans
- Aetna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- United Concordia PPO
- BCBS of Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota
- Companion Life
- Dental Network of America
- Lincoln Financial
- United Healthcare PPO
*We accept all insurance plans but are only in network with the ones listed above.*
Ability to pay is of deep concern to many dental patients. We share your concern and are prepared to offer you a number of payment options. We will discuss the payment options best suited for you in privacy and assist you with all the arrangements.
- If you have dental insurance, we file claims as a courtesy for our patients.
- Payment is due at each appointment as well as fees not covered by insurance. We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
- We offer financing, with approved credit, through Care Credit and Wells Fargo
- Click the appropriate image to apply online
Reardon Dental In-House Plan
Fee Per Person: $280.00 per year
Coverage Per Person: Prophylaxis (Cleaning) and Oral Exam twice per year
All other services provided within our practice by a general dentist will have the fee reduced by 15% or 10% for a specialist.
Terms and Agreement: The Yearly fee of $280.00 is to be paid in full at the start of the plan and may begin any month of the year. All services provided at the reduced fee is to be paid at the time of treatment.
Exclusions and Limitations
- This program is a discount plan, not an insurance plan
- This discount plan cannot be combined with any other dental insurances or discounts
- This plan is only valid at Reardon Dental
- No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize the discount plan
- Patient portion of bill is always due on the date of service